The Vegan Society is an educational charity that works to promote veganism and to support vegans. We receive no public funding and rely on the generosity of our supporters, people like you. Please help us to achieve a more compassionate world by making a contribution today. All donations, however small, really do make a difference to people, animals and the environment. Thank you so much for your support.
Your generous donation will help to support our vital work:
- Providing essential care to vulnerable vegans in hospitals, care homes and schools.
- Providing free, comprehensive information on a range of vegan issues, including health and nutrition.
- Running an ambitious education programme, taking veganism into schools and to young people.
- Helping thousands of people to go vegan every year through our exciting vegan pledge scheme.
- Liaising with government departments, NGOs, manufacturers, retailers and the media, to help give veganism a stronger voice.
- Proactively helping caterers, restaurants and manufacturers to cater better for vegans.
- Providing expert advice to health professionals.
- Running a network of Local Contacts, to help support vegans within their local community.
- Producing materials for vegan outreach.
To make a donation now, click the link below:
Or to donate by text:
Text VEGN44 followed by£2 £5 or £10 to 70070 today.