Nut Roast en Croute
1 x mix of Easy Nut Roast, do not bake
1lb 5oz (600g) puff pastry
1 tsp soya milk
1. Make the nut roast mix but do not bake.
2. Roll the puff pastry into a rectangle approximately 1 cm thick.
3. Place the nut roast along the middle then wrap the pastry around it. The nut roast should be completely encased in the pastry. Use water to seal the edges.
4. Place on a lightly greased tray with the pastry seal underneath. Glaze with soya milk and prick with a fork.
5. Bake at 400F/200C/gas mark 6 for 45 minutes or until golden brown.