Better Business with The Vegan Society
How to get started:
All we need to know in order to authenticate your products: (see our standards)
1. Ingredients: what does it contain? We need to have a complete list of ingredients, including those not usually demanded by labelling laws.
2. Production: processing aids and methods. Please declare any other materials that are used but are not present in the finished product.
Please email trademark [at] vegansociety [dot] com to request an application pack, or phone 0121 523 1734 if you would like to speak to George Gill, Head of Business Development.
What happens next?
1. Assessment. On receipt, your application will be checked and any queries forwarded to you. These are usually quick to solve - we can contact suppliers and manufacturers on your behalf should you wish.
2. Licensing. Once we are satisfied that the products you wish to register fulfil our criteria, copies of a Merchandising Agreement (licensing contract) will be dispatched for your signature.
3. Artwork. Upon receipt of payment artwork can be issued. This can be supplied in most digital formats, or as a bromide or transparency - let us know of any preference or feel free to put us in touch with your designer.