The Vegan Society Awards 2011
Delicious food, refreshing drinks, and sparkling arrays of fashion and utility products are all competing for The Vegan Society Awards 2011.
Nominate your candidate for the Vegan Achievement Award, and your favourite products, services and companies with the form below. Check our Vegan Trademark online database for a full list of products registered with us.
The Vegan Society Awards recognize the best planet-kind, animal-friendly, plant-based products and services from around the world. The Vegan Achievement Award celebrates outstanding contributions to advancing veganism.
Nominations are open from 9 am BST on Wednesday 1 June 2011, until 5pm BST on Wednesday 31 August 2011. Your email address will be entered into a prize draw for a £100 hamper of vegan goodies.
The Vegan Society Awards will be made for World Vegan Day, Tuesday 1 November 2011. The categories are:
- Best Vegan Society Trademarked food product
- Best Vegan Society Trademarked drink
- Best Vegan Society Trademarked non-food product (including cosmetics, toiletries, shoes, clothing, household products, services)
- Best non-trademarked vegan product
- Best vegan-friendly commercial caterer (including restaurants, pubs, cafes, hotels, contract or event caterers)
- Best vegan catering in the care sector (including hospitals, care homes, meals on wheels providers, lunch clubs)
- Best vegan catering in education (including schools, universities, colleges, youth clubs)
- Best retailer of vegan products
- Vegan Achievement Award for an outstanding contribution to veganism by an individual or organisation